National PAR Monitor Albania 2017/2018
This PAR Monitor report, produced by the WeBER project, provides detailed monitoring results and recommendations for Albania, based on a comprehensive, year-long research focused on PAR. The PAR Monitor methodology is rooted in the regional approach. The design of all WeBER indicators enables comparisons between the administrations in the Western Balkans and allows for regional comparability of results.
- Policy Brief: Civil Society Monitoring of Public Administration Reform: Is Albania walking the talk?
- Survey report: Putting citizens first (?)Exploring public perceptions of administrative services in the Western Balkans. The report can be accessed here.
- Strategic Framework of Public Administration Reform
- freedom of information (FOI) laws
- Public Financial Management
- Public Service and Human Resource Management
*This report was produced with the financial support of the European Union and the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Its contents are the sole responsibility of Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM) and do not necessarily refect the views of the European Union and the Kingdom of the Netherlands.