The project will aim to enhance the women economic growth in Shkodra and Lezha Region through capacity building actions on women economic clustering approach
1. The preparation of comprehensive guide for the development of Women Clusters Initiatives in Shkodra and Lezha Regions
2. The development of increased knowledge and skills for Women Economic Cluster Approach of managers and public institutions members
1. The project will deliver one comprehensive guide on “Women Clusters Initiatives Development in Shkodra and Lezha Regions”.
2. The project will deliver capacity building actions for 120 people from Shkodra and Lezha region.
3. One strategic document for Local Economic Development Agencies on women cluster initiatives will be developed.
4. National and Regional stakeholders informed on women economic cluster approach.
1.1. Conduct an analysis of the current business environment relevant to women cluster development;
1.2. Producing a map of potential women clusters by sectors and by region;
1.3. A cluster establishment comprehensive guide will be produced to include a detailed map of steps and actions in forming women clusters initiatives.
1.4. Two Seminars (two seminars lasting one day each with c. 30 participants each) will be targeted towards informing the broader “women clusters” community on benefits of clusters initiatives;
1.5. Three Workshops (three workshops lasting two days with c.
20 participants each) will be delivered to managers, public institutions and women associated interested organizations;
1.6. Design of a strategic document for Local Economic Development Agencies on enhancing women cluster development in Shkodra and Lezha regions.
1.7. Final National Conference on Women Economic Clustering Approach held in Shkodra Regions.