CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
RESEARCHER ON RULE OF LAW & GOVERNANCE
The Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM), a think tank policy institute based in Tirana, Albania, is looking for Researcher(s) on rule of law & governance.
The successful candidate(s) will join IDM team and will be offered a renewable one-year contract with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. The position is open to applicants with experience in policy research and relevant academic background in the areas of rule of law and good governance.
- Conduct research and capacity development activities in the areas of rule of law and good governance.
- Produce analytical products and prepare policy papers/briefs on issues related to good governance and rule of law.
- Review and analysis of the institutional and legal framework applicable to rule of law and good governance areas.
The successful candidate(s) must meet the following requirements:
- Advanced studies (Master’s Degree) in law, political sciences or other relevant studies related to rule of law, governance, and security.
- Two year experience with policy research in at least one of the areas of the relevant fields (rule of law and good governance).
- Ability to conduct independent research.
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Albanian.
- Outstanding writing skills.
Interested applicants must submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (Expression of interest);
- Updated CV with two reference contacts;
- An analytical writing sample of an analytical / research / policy product.
Please send your application via email: [email protected]
Deadline: 7 September 2020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.