The overall objective of the project is to encourage youth discourse on and active involvement in civic, policy and political developments relevant for their communities and the society through improved capacities and communication channels.
The specific objectives of the project are to:
- Develop exchange and strong partnerships amongst key youth initiatives, organizations and individuals in the targeted areas;
- Build young academia’s capacities and skills to boost youth discourse on and active involvement in civic, policy and political developments;
Upon completion of the project, the estimated results are:
- Result 1 – Youth initiatives, organizations and young academia boost exchange and partnerships particularly on youth-relevant policy topics in the target areas
- Result 2 – Raised capacities and skills of young post/graduate students, individuals and members of youth organizations in target areas on policy/political discourse engagement, youth activism and on communicating with audiences through modern technologies (social media, 7 videos/picture messages, data-graphs etc.)
- Result 3 – “Policy/politics according to youth” wave of public discourse
Among major activities carried out in this project is the creation of a database of civil society organizations operating across Albania.
This project was funded by the Democracy Commission Small Grants Program, through the Grant Agreement. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed herein are those of the Author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of State.