CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM), an independent policy institute based in Tirana (Albania) is looking for a Project Manager. Applicants with proven experience in the areas of youth, education, prevention of violent extremism and/or local government are invited to apply.
- Implementation of IDM activities related to “School as community center” model in coordination with other IDM programs and PVE players in Albania
- Promoting the SCC model and engaging with local stakeholders – education directorates, schools, youth, municipalities, and civic players – to build resilient communities and prevent forms of violent extremism
- Assists policy analysis and research on related fields at IDM and carry out other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- At least two years of experience in project coordination positions, development and implementation of civil society activities;
- Academic background in humanities. MA degree is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Albanian.
A successful candidate will be offered by a renewable one-year contract with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants must submit:
- Cover letter (Expression of interest);
- Updated CV with two reference contacts from previous employers;
Please send you application via email at email@example.com by 31 May 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!