CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM), an independent think-tank institute based in Tirana, is looking for a Researcher. Applicants with proven experience in research in the areas of anti-money laundering, anticorruption or organized crime are invited to apply.
The successful candidate will join the IDM team and will be offered a renewable one-year contract with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Review and analysis of the institutional and legal framework applicable to anti-money laundering and measures to comply with FATF recommendations.
- Develop project proposals and conduct research on anti-money laundering measures and initiatives.
- Produce analytical reports and prepare information bulletins on issues related to the focus areas.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Advanced studies (Master’s Degree) in law, economics, or other relevant degree related to focus areas.
- Proven experience with research in the above thematic areas or related issues.
- Ability to conduct independent research.
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Albanian.
- Outstanding writing skills.
Interested applicants must submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (Expression of interest);
- Updated CV with two reference contacts;
- An analytical writing sample.
Please send the application via email at [email protected]rg by 7 September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!