Anxhela is a project officer, focusing on public administration, good governance, crime prevention, community resilience, and economic empowerment of disadvantaged and/or vulnerable communities.
She holds a Master of Arts in Global Crime and Justice from the University of York, United Kingdom. Anxhela was awarded the Chevening Scholarship to pursue her postgraduate degree in the United Kingdom and received the York Gold Award for her performance during her postgraduate studies. She is in the final process of completing a Master of Science in the Administration of Social Services and has a Bachelor’s degree in Social Policy from the University of Tirana.
Anxhela has co-authored in scholarly articles focused on human trafficking, unemployment and social protection, and has written two literary fiction books on social issues such as human trafficking and loss of identity. She has been involved in freedom of religion or belief initiatives and she successfully completed the “Emerging International Leaders” programme in the United Kingdom. Additionally, Anxhela has been working for 4 years on an economic empowerment model for the reintegration of human trafficking survivors through the design of a social enterprise plan. She speaks English and Greek fluently and has some knowledge of French.
- Nasufi, I., & Bruci, A. (2019). Government Responses to the Survivors of Trafficking in Human Beings: A Study of Albania. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Science Index 148, International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic, Business and Industrial Engineering, 13(4), 489 – 499.
- Nasufi, I., Rama, R., & Bruci, A. (2018). Albanian National and Local level effort to target Youth Employment. Sociological imagination and social promotion: the category of “agapic action” to interpret the changes and to imagine new futures. University of Salerno.
- Tollkuci, E. & Bruci, A. (2018). Volunteering as a mediating factor to employability. Sustainable Development and the Employment Policies in Albania: From Social Assistance to Integration in the WorkForce. Mediterranean University of Albania.
- Bruçi, A. (04/08/2017). Youth entrepreneurship, a solution to youth crimes. The Law Blog India. https://thelawblog.in/2017/08/04/youth-entrepreneurship-a-solution-to-youth-crimes/
- Bruçi, A. (10/08/2017). Child labour – a bane. The law blog India. https://thelawblog.in/2017/08/10/child- labour-a-bane/
- Bruçi,A. (25/09/2017). Chasing for the opportunities. KAS Youth Hub Blog. http://www.kasyouthhub.org/single-post/2017/08/25/Chasing-for-the-opportunities
- Bruçi, A. (2016). The Cage. Open Democracy. World Forum for Democracy. Strasbourg, France. https://www.opendemocracy.net/wfd/anxhela-bruci/cage
- Bruci, A. (2014). E humbur ne rrugicat e jetes (Lost in the paths of life). Tirana: EMAL Publications.