Integrity and anti-corruption
Integrity building as means to increasing the overall performance of the public administration and at the same time as a means of fighting corruption has been in the focus of research and advocacy activities of IDM.
Generally, the Albanian public administration has lagged in designing and implementing realistic integrity plans while at the same time high-level corruption continues to remain widespread in all public sectors, as shown by different polls and surveys.
In order to contribute addressing this problem IDM has implemented projects that contribute to both, building and strengthening integrity and fighting corruption at different sectors and levels the public administration.
- Conflict of Interest in Albania: Regulatory Framework and Challenges to implementation
- Integrity building of the Albanian public administration
- Handbook on Ethics and Police Integrity
- Police Integrity and Corruption in Albania
- Police Integrity and corruption in Albania 2.0
- Financial Oversight and Integrity in Albania’s Security Sector
- Elections Integrity Index: Local Administration Elections in Albania 2015