CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
RESEARCHER(S) ON GOVERNANCE
The Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM), a think tank policy institute based in Tirana, Albania, is looking for Researcher(s) on Governance.
The successful candidate(s) will join IDM team and will be offered a renewable one-year contract with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. The position is open to applicants with experience in policy research and relevant academic background in the areas such as integrity, anticorruption, and/or organized crime.
- Design and implementation of research activities in the areas of good governance, integrity, anticorruption and rule of law.
- Produce analytical products and prepare policy papers/briefs on issues related to good governance, integrity, anticorruption and rule of law.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties as requested.
The successful candidate(s) must meet the following requirements:
- Advanced studies (Master’s Degree) in law, political sciences or other relevant studies related to good governance, integrity, anticorruption and rule of law.
- Two year experience with policy research in at least one of the areas of the relevant fields.
- Ability to design and conduct independent research.
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Albanian.
- Outstanding writing skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants must submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (Expression of interest);
- Updated CV with two reference contacts;
- An analytical writing sample of an analytical / research / policy product.
Please send your application via email: email@example.com
Deadline: 17 November 2019
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.