CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
RESEARCHER ON GOVERNANCE
The Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM), a think tank policy institute based in Tirana, Albania, is looking for a Researcher on governance.
The successful candidate will join IDM team and will be offered a renewable one-year contract with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. The position is open to applicants with experience in policy research and relevant academic background in the areas of good governance, anticorruption and economic governance.
- Design and implementation of research activities in the areas of good governance, anticorruption and economic governance;
- Produce analytical products and prepare policy papers/briefs on issues related to good governance, anticorruption and economic governance;
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties as requested.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- A Master degree in political sciences, law, economy or other relevant studies related to good governance, anticorruption and economic governance;
- Two year experience with policy research in at least one of the areas of good governance, anticorruption and economic governance;
- Ability to design and conduct independent research;
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Albanian;
- Outstanding writing skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants must submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (Expression of interest);
- Updated CV with two reference contacts;
- An analytical writing sample of an analytical / research / policy product.
Please send your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20 January 2019.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.